Monday, August 11, 2014

Enter Big Worm



Okay, so there are several interesting characters in my neighborhood.   I’ve mentioned Woody and his racist truck and The Little Girls, but today, I have to mention my neighbor, Big Worm.    



An aptly named big, pink, bald dude, Big Worm is actually the father of one of the Little Girls.  By all accounts he appears to be a hardworking tow truck driver.  To be fair, I usually see him towing his own car or the cars of his friends and neighbors, but he is always working.  I had to mention him today because he just pulled the hood-est move I’ve seen since I lived in New Orleans (yep.  I just used the word “hood-est” to indicate that this was some of the most hood shit I’ve  ever seen).  

Today, he wasn’t even towing a car—He was towing furniture! 

If there was an award for using one’s tow truck creatively for purposes other than towing vehicles, I think Big Worm should be a contender.  My mom actually took this picture.  It’s not a great picture, but she tried to take the picture inconspicuously.   At least you can see the top of Big Worm’s head in this picture.  You can see for yourself that he truly does look like the worm on his business card.



This picture cracks me up.  Another amusing day in the neighborhood.

No comments: